New Sit Stand Adjustable Desk
Avoid the harmful long-term effects of too much time sitting! Health authorities recommend changing posture from sitting to standing position throughout the day to avoid the harmful long-term effects of too much sitting. Height adjustable tables are easy, quick and quiet to operate, and offer the optimal vertical range to accommodate people of all sizes. Your office furniture should enhance your work place by ensuring that your team is able to be as productive as possible.
One way to keep productivity up is to give each member of your team an adjustable desk that will not only be an ergonomically sound choice, but will also help to boost the overall health of each team member. Adjustable desks offer ample work top surface space so that your team can spread out comfortably while working. When they are ready to stretch their legs, they simply need to push a button and the deluxe electric adjustable base goes up to the desired height. The laminate casing for this adjustable table base is available in eight finish colors.
With this height adjustable base, you have total control over the height of your desk top. This base can accommodate table tops with a width of between 48” and 72”. With two motors that crank at a speed of about 1.4” per second, you can automatically adjust the height of your table, in the range of 25” and 50.5”, to fit your needs.
Sit Stand Features:
- Laminate casing shell for deluxe motor
- 8 Colors in stock!
- Step base design with laminate modesty front panel
- Includes the deluxe electric adjustable base
- Ergonomic choice improves productivity
- Health benefit enhancement
- Desk measures 66″W x 30″D x 25″ – 50.5″H
- 3 mil PVC Tough Edge on all exposed edges
- Durable thermal fused non-porous laminate material
- High density laminate resists scratching and nicks
- Optional center lap drawer in matching laminate finish
- Add furniture accessories to desk
- Deluxe 2-motor/3-stage leg base
- 350 lbs. weight rated desk
- Height range of 25″ to 50.5″
- Limited lifetime warranty