New Come & Take It Wall Mounted Print
The men of Gonzales fired the little cannon at the Mexican troops. And they raised a flag sewn from a woman’s wedding dress that showed a lone star, an image of the cannon, and the words “Come and Take It.” The slogan was used earlier during the American Revolutionary War in the Province of Georgia.
- Historical archive replica
- Approximate dims: 42″W x 30″H
- Wall mount print with wall hooks
- Glass case on fabric matted background
- Leather-like appearing beveled frame