Enwork’s Adventure Table offers a high quality one-piece rectangular surface in a wider 54″ or 60″ depth. Select from 3 widths 6, 7′, 8′ in a standard 29″ table height for six overall footprints.
Architectural elements such as bent and welded metal components, structural turnbuckles, and exposed birch ply legs create the Adventure table. This American made conference table features a 3mm edge banding in a matching finish allowing for color accenting to contrast the top surface and birch wood legs below.
Select from 6′, 7′ or 8′ conference table surfaces for the right fit. Choose your surface. Pick your paint. Select from matching laminate edge band or contrast with another finish.
Adventure Table | 2 Bases:
- Table footprints in 6 overall sizes
- 1.5” x 3.5” Baltic birch leg with clear, maple finish
- 7-gauge steel top plate and metal assembly for legs
- Center rail footrest with steel turnbuckle décor
- Widths (3): 72″ | 84″ | 96″
- Depths (2): 54″ | 60″
- Surfaces in 15 HPL laminate Wilson Art finishes
- Select from 6 steel paint accent finishes
- Durable 3mm edge banding
- Power modules & power trough system available (ask us)
- Mobile base available with locking casters
- Actual colors may vary from displayed images
- Professional installation recommended
- National shipping to commercial address available
- Made-to-order in U.S.A. | ships in 3-5 weeks