Ergo Human Leather Chair
Leather mid-back version with ample and firm leather padding providing more cushioning than Ergo Human’s mesh version. Ergo Human chairs were engineered with your total comfort in mind. Aesthetics, form and function are merged seamlessly in a single design, allowing Ergo chairs to be minutely adjusted to achieve unrivaled support. This mid-back chair is a high performance and offers more cushioning than its counterpart mesh cover.
A synchro-tilt mechanism with infinite lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment are standard on all Ergo models. Add a choice of mesh, leather, or a selection from our Fabrix catalog, and you can build the perfect Ergo chair. Single lever control with multiple adjustments in one handy control.
Come try the Ergo Human in our Coppell showroom near DFW Airport.
Ergo Human Mid-Back Leather Chair:
- Black leather mid-back executive chair
- Tilt tension control recline rate adapts to weight of user
- Tilt lock for locking out tilt function
- Back angle adjustment for personalized reclined position
- Synchro-tilt control
- Waterfall seat front to reduce pressure on back of knees
- Back height adjustment raises or lowers to support lumbar region
- Seat slider depth adjustment relative to user’s back
- 6-way adjustable arms
- Arm height adjustment adjusts arms up or down-way adjustable arms
- Single lever multi-function control
- Overall Dimensions: 26.5″W x 29″D x 46″H
- Seat: 20.5″W x 18.5″D | Back: 20.5″W x 28″H
- Seat Height: 18.1″ – 22.9″
- Warehoused in Dallas-Fort Worth area