ForwardVision™ I Workstation
This popular workstation meets the needs of students and teachers today. ForwardVision™ 4-Student Workstation allows four students to work at a single station while all are facing the teacher. The unique design leaves enough room to store four stools (not included) under the workstation. Sink units come with two combination cold water/gas fixtures.
The 2916KLH and 2936KLH include two rod sockets and Lab-Hands for holding laptop computers and books. All the units come with two GFI electrical outlets, and ample storage. Choose from two models of cabinets: Door cabinet with two adjustable shelves or the door/drawer cabinet with one adjustable shelf and a drawer. Stations are finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. All doors and drawers lock. Dimensions: 96″W x 50″D x 36″H.
ForwardVision™ I Workstation:
- 1″ Solid epoxy resin surface
- Overall: 96″W x 50″D x 36″H
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Designed to be used by four students, all facing the instructor
- Finishing the workstation is rubber base molding
- Durable chemical resistant UV finish
- Full cabinet doors with locks include adjustable shelves
- Includes a sink and two combination cold water/gas fixtures
- Two GFI protected AC duplex receptacles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- American made-to-order in 3-4 weeks
- Custom sizes and other millwork projects available
- Contact Us for more info on RFQ & RFP furniture projects