Jefferson P-Top U-Desk Set
Executive executive model with P-top desk front, two sizes of connecting bridges, and back storage credenza designed for conferencing. Add optional door hutch in choice here of matching wood or Cracked Ice frosted glass doors. Mix of modern meets traditional is found with seven finishes for this series.
The multi–step, finish process used by Indiana Furniture provides years of lasting beauty. High quality finish materials offer distinctive grain clarity, superior resistance to normal wear, and easy maintenance. Wood veneer tops are shipped standard with satin sheen finish. Veneers on exposed surfaces are select grade sliced American Black Walnut and are carefully selected and matched to assure proper balance and consistency.
Choose from two top edge profile thicknesses, 7 finishes including drawer pull hardware to build your ideal desk. Grommets are standard in back panels of assembled returns, bridge units, kneespace credenzas, and hutch units.
Factory made to order traditional office furniture with a touch of personality produced in about 4 weeks from order.
Jefferson P-Top U-Shaped Executive Desk:
- Choose left or right hand configuration
- Available in 7 stain finish colors
- 2 Footprints: 72″W x 104″D or 116″D x 30″ – 70″H
- P-Top Desk: 72″W x 42″D x 30″H
- Bridge (2): 42″W or 54″W x 24″D x 30″H
- Credenza: 2-drawer Box/File or 2-drawer Lateral File pedestal
- Optional Hutch: 4-Wood Doors or 4 Cracked Ice Glass Doors
- Exposed surfaces are select grade sliced American Black Walnut
- Choose C1 edge: 1 1/16″ or C2 edge: 1 3/16″ thick mitered edge profile
- Mortised & tenoned construction w/all joints securely fastened
- Drawers: 7/16” hardwood sides/backs; 5/32” hardboard base
- C1 edge profile tops offer a 3-ply balanced construction
- C2 edge profile tops offer a 5-ply balanced construction
- Top grain direction runs left to right unless otherwise noted
- Grommets are available in Black or Silver
- Central locking is standard on all desks
- One key in the lock cylinder locks all drawers in the desk