Ceiling or Wall Panels
The Versatile Dual Core Mosaic Acoustic Panel is made with a two-piece solid back panel and front cutout panel. These two acoustic panels (2 9mm for 18mm) combine to offer quality design and sound masking by keeping spaces quieter.
Easy to install, the EchoDeco™ brand versatile ceiling and wall panels can be hung from an ACT or other ceiling using two metal channel hanging kits. For wall applications, this panel can be attached directly to a wall and customized to match any décor, style or brand. We offer strap mounts for walls. You may also want to consider a commercial adhesive.
Note that a 9mm (or 3/8”) panel can also include a second layer behind the design for a total thickness of 3/4” (18mm). Designs cut into 3/4” (18mm) thick panels cannot be backed with a second layer.
Acoustic Wall or Ceiling Panel:
- Overall 18mm thickness (two 9mm panels)
- Designer cutout on dual 9mm core panels
- Available in 14 acoustic colors
- Choose from 3 overall sizes
- 47″W x 23.5″H | 47″W x 70″H | 47″W x 94″H
- Made of sustainable, VOC-free, 100% recyclable material
- Noise Reduction: NRC rating of 0.85
- Hang from acoustic ceiling tile (ACT) grids or other ceilings
- Mount to drywall with wall strap kit (use commercial adhesive)
- Custom designs available
- Made in the USA
- Learn more about acoustical material
- Factory lead times vary from 2-4 weeks